Jared Kushner and Snoop Dogg in list of potential candidates, according to FairBettingSites.
Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey could be brought back into the frame by Elon Musk and be named as the company’s new CEO, according to the latest odds via FairBettingSites.
Dorsey, who left the same position at the social media platform in 2021, is third favourite at 8/1 to return to his role.
The outright favourite to be the new Twitter chief is Sriram Krishnan, at odds of 3/1 – giving him a 25% chance. The former Director of Product at the company has been helping Musk rebuild the platform in recent months and reports have emerged this week that he will be unveiled as the new CEO in the new year.
Other names in contention are ex-COO of Paypal and long-time confidant of Elon Musk, David Sacks at 5/1, and former Facebook second-in-command, Sheryl Sandberg at 16/1.
Snoop Dogg (100/1), Jared Kushner (20/1) and his father-in-law Donald Trump (250/1) are among other candidates on the list.
Latest odds via FairBettingSites
- Sriram Krishnan – 3/1 (25% chance*)
- David Sacks – 5/1 (17% chance)
- Jack Dorsey – 8/1 (11% chance)
- Blake Masters – 10/1 (9% chance)
- Sheryl Sandberg – 16/1 (6% chance)
- Joe Lonsdale – 20/1 (5% chance)
- Jared Kushner – 20/1 (5% chance)
- Lex Fridman – 25/1 (4% chance)
- Peter Thiel – 50/1 (2% chance)
- Snoop Dogg – 100/1 (1% chance)
- Donald J Trump – 250/1 (0.5% chance)
- Alan Sugar – 500/1 (0.2% chance)