Sky Vegas owned by Sky Betting & Gaming and Flutter have held a pop-up event in London to promote their Sky Vegas Live products, affording customers the chance to experience their casino games in-person.
Sky Vegas Hold Live Event In Central London
The event was held at The Steel Yard which is a venue close to both the River Thames and St. Pauls Cathedral. Dealers hosted a variety of games at live casino tables including blackjack, roulette and “Spin a Win”.
Dan Sales of Sky Vegas Live said the following: “As a brand that prides itself on delivering the thrills of a real casino online, without the fuss, we were super excited to take our offering on the road and deliver a truly unforgettable experience to our customers.
“Equipped with everyone’s favourite machines and tables, the night was a massive success with 100 of our Vegas Live customers in attendance.”
There was over 100 Sky Vegas Live customers in attendance at the event, which was free to attend.
They distributed prizes throughout the night to players including £5000 in prize money. Lucky customers also had the chance to win Just Eat and Ticketmaster vouchers, and Apple products such as Airpods and an Apple watch.
It was more than just the traditional casino experience, and customers could enjoy food and drink as well as a selfie booth.
The promotional event is said to be the first of many expected to take place to highlight the range of live dealer games available to Sky Vegas players.
Games included fan favourites such as Buffalo Blitz, Baccarat Live, Crazy Coin Flip Live and Quantum Roulette Live.
- In Touch Games Licences Suspended By The British Gambling Commission And Betting & Gaming Council
- New All-Time Record Set As Nevada Gambling Revenue Hits $1.4 Billion In July
- International Esports Betting Company GGBet Set To Launch In The UK Market Imminently
- Lithuania Stand Firm On Decision To Propose Increased Gambling Licensing Fees
- Research, Education and Treatment Contributions to GambleAware From Operators Down 9% in Q1